We encourage bloggers and finance experts to write for us and enhance our our knowledge base. We are accepting guest posts from bloggers who write on areas like to finance, sales, money-making, credit card, insurance, debt, etc.
Don’t lose this opportunity as it would be beneficial for both of us. You get a author profile and we get experts view to share with our readers.
While we can expand the resources and glossary of our website, the contributors can grow their reader-base by banking on our emerging popularity in the blogosphere.
If you are interested to write for our site, then send us a mail at tina@personalfinanceadvices(.)com mentioning the URL of your blog and the topic that you want to cover. At Personal Finance Advice, we expect posts from bloggers, who actively manage their blogs, can write error-free, persuasive and original content and can write at least one post a month.
For more information, please read the terms and conditions below before you approach us for the guest post oppertunity:
- Posts must be 100% original. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Ours is a finance site. So only send posts that are on finance advice, online money-making tips, savings, budget planning, etc.
- Submit posts that are 700-1000 words long.
- Posts submitted by you should be grammatically perfect and factually coherent.
- Posts shouldn’t contain any paid link.
- We don’t publish affiliate links. So make sure there’s none in the post.
- Being the author, you must actively reply to comments posted by readers.
- If you add images to the post, then acknowledge the source website, from where you have taken the image.
If you think you can abide by all the guidelines stated above, do send us a writing sample via email. After reviewing the post, if we think it doesn’t violate any of the above guidelines, then we’ll publish it and inform you.
- We look forward to an insightful post from you on finance.